Maple Mustard Grilled Chicken
Do you have a ziploc bag? Do you have a grill? Is it summer and you enjoy slightly charred chicken?
Congratulations. I have something for you.
As you may have noticed, I haven’t been writing as frequently the past few weeks, as I am prepping for a big move from LA to Oklahoma. Many, many boxes have taken over my life. More to come on this later, but just continue to be patient with me for the next couple of weeks. Eventually I will be all settled into a much larger kitchen where I can create even better stuff for y’all. See, I’m practicing my y’alls!!!!
Maple Mustard Grilled Chicken (MMGC) is one of my favorite recipes of all time because:
- It only has 4 ingredients (including the chicken).
- It does not dirty any mixing bowls, extra dishes, etc insert whatever makes your life miserable
- The hands on prep time is about 3 minutes, and grill time is about 10 minutes (total), making it one of the easiest recipes ever.
MMGC, originally from health-bent.com, is one of the recipes that I always give to my bachelors trying to eat clean. The guys that swear they can’t cook, don’t own any of the cookware, don’t care enough to grocery shop, and want to eat Panda for every meal.
Boys, even you can figure this one out. I promise!!!!
MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN
- 2lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 3T maple syrup
- 1 stem of fresh rosemary
1. Place chicken in a plastic ziploc bag.
2. Place the dijon mustard, maple syrup, and chopped rosemary in the bag as well.
3. Shake up the bag to mix the marinade all over your chicken, and place in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer (the longer the better).
4. Remove. Grill on medium-high heat, appx. 4-5 minutes per side (or until they are charred to your liking).
EAT UP BUTTERCUPS!