4th of July Inspiration – Decor
All right, I’ve officially switched from dying of anticipation for the 4th of July, to now having sad feelings that it is almost over. I’m notorious for being that person that cries on the first day of vacation because they are already sad to leave. You get the idea.
Luckily, I still get to tell you all about my favorite 4th of July decor ideas. Hopefully you caught the first two parts of this series, discussing food and style inspiration. Now that you know what you’re cooking and wearing, let’s discuss how to decorate!
Some of you may not have a big area to decorate or space to entertain, but a lot of these projects are quick and easy hostess gift ideas for that BBQ you’re headed to, or fun things you can have your kids do a few days early to start celebrating!
4th of July Decor Inspiration
- Use red, white & blue bandanas to line mason jars for patriotic silverware holders.
- Create a photo booth for your BBQ with these fun cutouts!
- For said photo booth, this adorable and easy star studded garland makes the perfect backdrop!
- A “water balloon piñata” sounds like a great time for kids, or alcohol-induced adults.
- Give the standard corn hole set the American treatment just in time for the 4th.
- Easy DIY – painted mason jars to hold your 4th of July florals.
- These tin can luminaries will be gorgeous when the sun goes down – and a project for the kids!
- A great idea to put a drop of blue food coloring in clear vases, and fill with red and white flowers.
- This crepe paper table runner is a quick way to add flair to your table for minimal effort.
- Create a games station with jars saying “Snap” (snappers) “Crackle” (sparklers) and “Pop” (bubbles).