4th of July Inspiration – Style
There is no greater disappointment than realizing that you can really only have ONE 4th of July outfit. Perhaps two if you have like an AM thing going on and then a BBQ later in the day. But really, the decisions we make are critical, as there can really only be one or two moments to exhibit your patriotism.
Is there any more flattering combo than red, white & navy? Furthermore, are there any two greater patterns in this world than stars & stripes? You just can’t lose.
Now, 4th of July outfits can be a struggle between being classy & completely over the top. I want you to know that I completely support you whichever side of that border you wind up falling on.
I’ll include some things if you want to go all out (guilty), or if you just want a subtle nod to the US of A while you enjoy your fun in the sun.
#ITSJULY1YALL #OMGITSTHISSATURDAY #BUTTHENCOMESTHESADNESSWHENITSOVER
4th of July Style Inspiration!
- A cute & classy top that I would wear year round!
- Sweet clutch for your 4th of July evening plans.
- Wallet friendly, more understated white tank that is flattering on every one.
- One of my favorite brands, Rails, offers these perfect length, star-printed shorts.
- Your time on the lake or at the beach isn’t complete without some Americana aviators.
- How cute is this pair of holiday appropriate Toms?!
- Had to throw something in for the fellas – a tried and true, stars and stripes suit.
- Be still, my heart. Obsessed with this Wildfox one piece.
- This is the budget-friendly, slightly over the top option that I picked up from Target for this year!
- In love with this adorable dress/cover-up.