4th of July Inspiration – Food
You guys really do not understand the way I feel about the 4th of July. To say it is my favorite holiday is the understatement of the CENTURY. I only WISHHHH you could understand the way I feel about the 4th of July. Then you, too, could experience the greatest joy of all time.
You don’t even realize the amount of 4th of July posts you are about to witness. I’m creating a 3 part series highlighting all of my 4th of July inspiration: food, decor & clothes. Plus, there will probably be an additional DIY post or two. We’ll start with food though, because…well, obviously.
First of all, please note that there is no thing as “healthy” or “diet” on the 4th. It is a
day weekend that does not count. If you aren’t going to make red, white and blue treats just move on from this post now. WHAT IS BETTER THAN PATRIOTIC THEMED FOOD. GOD, I’m excited.
- Family friendly patriotic punch – let’s be honest, this is for the children.
- A great option if you’re looking to weave the flag theme into a main dish – Flag Taco Salad
- How pretty is this firecracker popcorn? Definitely making this for hostess gifts.
- If you’re down to do something more complicated, these star-studded berry tarts are classy AND patriotic.
- Red, White & Blue Daiquiris. Hello, my life is now complete.
- If you’re looking for a lighter option, fresh summer fruits make this fruit flag fly. (amazing alliteration)
- A quick and easy option, great for sharing: Strawberry cheesecake bites.
- It really isn’t the 4th without a classic flag cake.
- These cocktails have a Pop Rocks rim. Because, America.
- A blueberry, watermelon & feta platter is the perfect patriotic potluck addition.
Y’all are LUCKY I somehow was able to restrain myself to just 10 images. Picking 10 images out of the deep, dark Pinterest-induced hole I was in was one of the worst things I’ve had to do all week. I know….my life is hard.
10 DAYS UNTIL THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!